Martinsburg Bankruptcy Attorney
Our attorneys at Hinkle Law, PLLC Have Over 20 Years of Collective Legal Experience
Located within the tip of West Virginia’s panhandle, Martinsburg is the Gateway to the Shenandoah Valley. With a vibrant downtown and outdoor adventures close by, Martinsburg offers something for everyone. Some of the most notable attractions include the Belle Boyd House, the Wonderment Puppet Theater, and the Martinsburg Roundhouse. With a convenient office located at 230 W. King Street, our law firm is proud to call Martinsburg home.
At Hinkle Law, PLLC, our top priority is helping you find a solution to your overwhelming debt issues. Our attorneys and legal staff understand that every case is different. With offices in Charles Town and Martinsburg, we are here to guide you through the best path and help you understand the bankruptcy process. Call our Martinsburg bankruptcy law attorney today for a free phone consultation.
Get Answers and Relief During a Free Consultation
Most of our clients feel an enormous sense of relief after their initial consultation. We love hearing this and want to offer the opportunity to you too. Our Martinsburg chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys take pride in helping our clients and believe that you deserve to be treated like a person, not another bankruptcy filing case. We understand that your case is different from others and you shouldn’t have to work through your debt issues alone.
We Provide Comprehensive Bankruptcy & Debt Relief Services in Martinsburg
Our law firm is devoted to bankruptcy and debt relief. At Hinkle Law, PLLC, we are focused on helping people and families get out of debt and regain control of their life. It is never too late to fix your financial problems. With extensive experience practicing in West Virginia, our Martinsburg bankruptcy team can help you resolve any financial issue. Our services include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney in Martinsburg: You may be eligible to get a fresh start through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The process allows financially distressed consumers to discharge most (if not all) of their remaining debts. While not everyone is eligible to file for Chapter 7, it is a good option for many people who are struggling. During a free consultation, our Martinsburg bankruptcy attorney will sit down and determine if Chapter 7 is the right option.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer in Martinsburg: Chapter 13 bankruptcy is an alternative to Chapter 7. You may hear it called either a “wage earner’s bankruptcy” or a “restructuring bankruptcy.” With a successful Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing, you can roll all of those debt payments into one (lower) monthly payment that you can actually afford. Chapter 13 allows you to waive penalties, interest fees, and even some of the principal. If you have questions about filing for Chapter 13, please do not hesitate to contact our Martinsburg law office for help.
- Debt Collection and Creditor Harassment Attorney in Martinsburg: No one should be forced to endure harassment by debt collectors or creditors. There are very strict rules and regulations that these companies must follow when interacting with consumers. Our Martinsburg debt relief team can make the harassing phone calls stop and help you craft a plan to get out of debt.
Don’t Lose Another Night’s Sleep – Our Attorney Will Help You Find a Solution
Our mission is to provide professional and effective representation of the consumers of West Virginia. We know how tough it is to deal with debt problems and getting back on your feet. Let us help get your life back. David J Hinkle has helped more than 1,000 clients find their way out of debt. You do not have to lose another night’s sleep over the stress. One of the things that separates our bankruptcy and debt relief law firm is the ease of our process. We are prepared to walk with you every step of the way by:
- Listening to your story and answering your questions during a free consultation;
- Communicating and exchanging documents however is most convenient for you, whether by phone, text message, email, or in-person; and
- Devising a personalized strategy that helps you regain control of your financial situation.
Whether you need aggressive representation against the constant harassment of debt collectors, or just need questions answered about the pros and cons of filing bankruptcy, you can trust the attorneys at Hinkle Law, PLLC to help you every step of the way. We have helped thousands of people get the relief services they were looking for when it came to their debt.
Call Our Martinsburg, WV Bankruptcy Lawyer Today
At Hinkle Law, PLLC, our Martinsburg bankruptcy attorneys serve all of West Virginia. If you have any questions about bankruptcy or debt relief, our team will get you answers you can rely on. We welcome you to contact us for a free phone consultation to discuss your situation and help determine the best course of action. With an office in Martinsburg, we provide bankruptcy and debt relief services in Berkeley County and throughout the wider region.